How to Order a Repeat Prescription
Repeat prescriptions have to be approved by the doctor. You can get them from reception by giving two working days' notice.
Patient Access is available to ALL our registered patients. Once registered, you can Order your Repeat Prescription online.
To register for this service, please click here.
Other ways to order
- Use our Secure Online Forms
- Use the tear-off slip to re-order by post.
- Fill in a prescription request slip which you can get from the reception.
- Send a stamped addressed envelope for the postal request. Please allow longer for these to be returned you.
- Make an appointment with the Doctor (or Nurse if appropriate) when your review is indicated.
- If you run short of medication unexpectedly, your regular Pharmacist may be able to help you pending a repeat prescription being ordered in the normal way.
Help Us to Help You
- Please only order what you need.
- Please order all your repeat items once in one go and not scattered over the month. This saves your time and ours.
- Please tell us if the quantity of some of your medicines are out of synch with the rest so as we can synchronise them.
- Please tell us when you stop medication so we can remove it from your repeat prescription.
- Please tell us if you are taking a different dose to that stated so as we can amend it.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.